找回密码
 立即注册
楼主: 福尔莫斯

熊市回忆录

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-21 10:35:05 | 显示全部楼层

“以平常心看待市场,就像观自然界现象一样的坦然”,才能真正经历熊市??无论是什么样的熊市。

福探说得对。

古人讲“悟”,到了就到了,外“相”明明白白,内“心”一尘不染。人不被外物所束缚,不被概念说法词汇所束缚,虽然用物,用概念,但能转物,不被物转。这个时候,一个投资人,他的水平是八两,那就会显出八两,有半斤,就会发挥到半斤。

真明白了,就知道那里不足了。投资有投资的道理,没有系统的学习,并在实践中不断地反复验证,也就是知行不断地这样磨合,如福探不断讲到的,不断地分析具体问题,在具体上实践,具体上抽象,具体上体会所学到和悟到的“知”。而且这一过程,是无有止境的。不过,回归到本性,在平常心上作事,时时警觉有没有患得患失,有没有意气用事,有没有私心杂念,这些东西,是时时要扔的。古人“为道日损”,损的就是这个私心杂念;“为学日益”,益的就是这个知行合一。

这个平常心,可不平常。是学人或者追求大道的人,一生所学习和践行的。明白了这个,就明白了为何《弟子规》开始讲了一大串的伦理后,最后才提到“有余力,则学文”。就是说,明白了,平常心的力量长起来了,才可以学“文”了。

从事投资事业,要明白这些大道理和小技能的关系。否则,自己的才能不足以尽致,有甚都,亦可能铸成大错。不可不知。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-23 19:12:55 | 显示全部楼层
同感,大跌时再看看熊市回忆录,心静多了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-23 15:09:14 | 显示全部楼层
每当熊市来临的时候,我都会的读读张老师的“熊市回忆录”,如饮甘醇啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-24 15:50:35 | 显示全部楼层

熊市末期机会:

1、在前期市场兴奋时卖出了全部或者一部分股票手中持有全部或者部分现金,正在准备买入便宜的未来优势型企业;

2、仓位中的投资标的跌得很少,又发现有更好的标的下跌的幅度很大,而且你确实对下跌幅度大的标的了解程度比一般人深;

3、持有的未来优势型标的暂时出现向下波动,仅仅是浮亏,企业未来的价值增长很确定,持有这类企业的投资人无需惊慌,耐心等待企业花开就可以了,长期看市场是企业的称重机;

熊市末期的风险:

1、持有被市场炒作过的概念类企业,而没有未来实际业绩的支撑,这类企业风险很大可能会给投资人造成永久性亏损;

2、热门行业的热门股,现在很热,未来会降温,这类企业的风险很大也会给投资人造成难以挽回的损失;

3、持有未来业绩平稳的企业,看起来企业盈利能力很好,但是企业的收入已经进入平台期,成熟期,这类企业给投资人感觉是价格不贵,盈利质量很高,但是市场下跌的时候它一点不少跌,例如大秦,神华类的。

[此帖子已被 xds5188 在 2013-6-24 15:56:43 编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-6-25 12:50:03 | 显示全部楼层
引用
原文由 福尔莫斯 发表于 2008-10-20 0:21:12 :
找到了巴菲特上述文章的原文英文。经典就是经典。个人觉得,对股市的投资策略还没感觉的人来说,最好巴菲特的这篇文章应该背过。如果能把下属英文的原文也背过的话,那不仅仅提升你的英文水平,从长期来看也一定能增加你拥有的人民币数量。这可比任何大学的英文课文都要美妙得多啊。

Buy Americn I Am.

Warren E. Buffett

The financial world is a mess, both in the United States and abroad. Its problems, moreover, have been leaking into the general economy, and the leaks are now turning into a gusher. In the near term, unemployment will rise, business activity will falter and headlines will continue to be scary.

So ... I’ve been buying American stocks. This is my personal account I’m talking about, in which I previously owned nothing but United States government bonds. (This description leaves aside my Berkshire Hathaway holdings, which are all committed to philanthropy.) If prices keep looking attractive, my non-Berkshire net worth will soon be 100 percent in United States equities.

Why?

A simple rule dictates my buying: Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. And most certainly, fear is now widespread, gripping even seasoned investors. To be sure, investors are right to be wary of highly leveraged entities or businesses in weak competitive positions. But fears regarding the long-term prosperity of the nation’s many sound companies make no sense. These businesses will indeed suffer earnings hiccups, as they always have. But most major companies will be setting new profit records 5, 10 and 20 years from now.

Let me be clear on one point: I can’t predict the short-term movements of the stock market. I haven’t the faintest idea as to whether stocks will be higher or lower a month ? or a year ? from now. What is likely, however, is that the market will move higher, perhaps substantially so, well before either sentiment or the economy turns up. So if you wait for the robins, spring will be over.

A little history here: During the Depression, the Dow hit its low, 41, on July 8, 1932. Economic conditions, though, kept deteriorating until Franklin D. Roosevelt took office in March 1933. By that time, the market had already advanced 30 percent. Or think back to the early days of World War II, when things were going badly for the United States in Europe and the Pacific. The market hit bottom in April 1942, well before Allied fortunes turned. Again, in the early 1980s, the time to buy stocks was when inflation raged and the economy was in the tank. In short, bad news is an investor’s best friend. It lets you buy a slice of America’s future at a marked-down price..

Over the long term, the stock market news will be good. In the 20th century, the United States endured two world wars and other traumatic and expensive military conflicts; the Depression; a dozen or so recessions and financial panics; oil shocks; a flu epidemic; and the resignation of a disgraced president. Yet the Dow rose from 66 to 11,497. You might think it would have been impossible for an investor to lose money during a century marked by such an extraordinary gain. But some investors did. The hapless ones bought stocks only when they felt comfort in doing so and then proceeded to sell when the headlines made them queasy.

Today people who hold cash equivalents feel comfortable. They shouldn’t. They have opted for a terrible long-term asset, one that pays virtually nothing and is certain to depreciate in value. Indeed, the policies that government will follow in its efforts to alleviate the current crisis will probably prove inflationary and therefore accelerate declines in the real value of cash accounts.
Equities will almost certainly outperform cash over the next decade, probably by a substantial degree. Those investors who cling now to cash are betting they can efficiently time their move away from it later. In waiting for the comfort of good news, they are ignoring Wayne Gretzky’s advice: “I skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been.”

I don’t like to opine on the stock market, and again I emphasize that I have no idea what the market will do in the short term. Nevertheless, I’ll follow the lead of a restaurant that opened in an empty bank building and then advertised: “Put your mouth where your money was.” Today my money and my mouth both say equities.

中文翻译:

无论美国还是世界其他地方,金融市场都是一片混乱。更糟糕的是,金融系统的问题已渗透到整体经济中,并且呈现出井喷式发展。短期内,美国失业率将继续上升,商业活动停滞不前,而媒体的头条也令人心惊胆颤。

因此……我一直在购买美国股票。我指的是自己的私人账户,之前该账户除了美国政府债券外没有任何资产(这不包括我所持伯克希尔-哈撒维公司的资产,因为这部分资产将全部投入慈善事业)。如果股价价格继续保持吸引力,我的非伯克希尔净资产不久后将100%是美国证券。

为什么?

我奉行一条简单的信条:别人贪婪时我恐惧,别人恐惧时我贪婪。当前的形势是??恐惧正在蔓延,甚至吓住了经验丰富的投资者。当然,对于竞争力较弱的企业,投资人保持谨慎无可非议。但对于竞争力强的企业,没有必要担心他们的长期前景。这些企业的利润也会时好时坏,但大多数都会在未来5、10或20年内创下新的盈利记录。

澄清一点:我无法预计股市的短期波动,对于股票在1个月或1年内的涨跌我不敢妄言。但有一种可能,即在市场恢复信心或经济复苏前,股市会上涨,而且可能是大涨。因此,如果你想等到知更鸟报春,那春天就快结束了。

回顾一下历史:在经济大萧条时期,道琼斯指数在1932年7月8日跌至41点的历史新低,到1933年3月弗兰克林?罗斯福(ranklin Roosevelt)总统上任前,经济依然在恶化,但到那时,股市却涨了30%。

第二次世界大战初期,美军在欧洲和太平洋遭遇不利。1942年4月,美国股市跌至谷底,当时距离盟军扭转战局还很远。同样,20世纪80年代初,尽管经济继续下滑,通货膨胀加剧,但却是购买股票的最佳时机。简而言之,坏消息是投资者的最好朋友,它能让你以较低代价下注美国的未来。

长期而言,股市整体是趋于利好的。20世纪,美国经历了2次世界大战、代价高昂的军事冲突、大萧条、十余次经济衰退和金融危机、石油危机、流行疾病和总统因丑闻而下台等事件,但道指却从66点涨到了11497点。

也许有人会认为,在一个持续发展的世纪里,投资者几乎不可能亏钱。但确实有些投资者亏了,因为他们总是在感觉良好时买入,在市场充斥着恐慌时卖出。

今天,拥有现金或现金等价物的人可能感觉良好,但他们可能过于乐观了,因为他们选择了一项可怕的长期资产,没有任何回报且肯定会贬值。其实,美国政府的救市政策很可能导致通货膨胀,并加速现金贬值。

未来10年,证券的投资回报率肯定要高于现金,也许会高出很多。那些手持现金的投资者还在等待好消息,但他们忘了冰球明星韦恩?格雷茨基(Wayne Gretzky)的忠告:“我总是滑向冰球运动的方向,而不是等冰球到位再追。”

我不喜欢对股市进行预测,我再次强调,我对股市的短期行情一无所知。我看到一家开在空荡荡银行大楼里的餐馆打出的广告:“从前你的钱在这里,今天你的嘴在这里。”但今天,我的钱和嘴巴都在股市里。

??????????

我一直想说,把这篇文章读透了,读懂了,基本就解决了何时买股票的问题了。

但很多人这个时候,却总以为是“抄底”。这就走偏了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-25 13:11:51 | 显示全部楼层
在投资这个行业,耐心是无尚的美德,股市下跌的的脚步越来越快,持有现金的投资人就像年富力强的小伙子离着女儿国越来越近,几乎能听到女儿国美丽姑娘的莺歌燕语,在往前几步就可以看到婆娑起舞的影子......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-25 19:32:03 | 显示全部楼层

[此帖子已被 古道荒城 在 2013-6-25 19:36:14 编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-24 15:26:17 | 显示全部楼层
买入,支持福探!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-24 15:29:59 | 显示全部楼层

不喜不悲,作如是观

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-25 21:33:27 | 显示全部楼层
仔细阅读,体会巴老的文章,坏消息是投资人的好朋友,它能让你以较低代价下注企业的未来,对于竞争力强的企业,没有必要担心他们的长期前景。所谓的底绝不是精确的几元几角几分,只是坏消息提供了一个相对低的价位,用自己预留的那部分后备军买入优秀企业的未来。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|徐星官网 ( 粤ICP备14047400号 )

粤公网安备 44030402005841号

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:35 , Processed in 0.022069 second(s), 12 queries .